Gazing into The Crystal Ball or The Future of Silver Futures
(USA all the way)
700 ounces .999 silver bullion
With the advent of the Federal Reserve's(reserves???)QE2. It seems perfectly clear to me, that they are hell-bent on destroying the US dollar. Helicopter Ben saying if it doesn't work he may(will) implement QE3,4,5 etc. This is all the confirmation I need on the matter.
Yet still we find people who are very reluctant to protect their future wealth by buying gold and silver. My personal friends say "I should have bought some,but it's too high now." Each time the price rises, it's the same spiel,"too high now."
Meanwhile folks who have more common sense have been quietly accumulating more silver and gold. They cite price drops in the past as the reason to not buy now. But times are different now, with the economy in a total shambles and no real recovery in sight. What do you think will be the stimulus that will cause prices to fall.
Playing the devils advocate as i am always prone to do, here goes:
1. The crash of 2008 brought down all assets at the same time. (Although not by the same amount.)
2. Since then the stock market has recovered to a 2 year high.(But silver is at a 30 year high.)
3. If hyperinflation really does strike the USA as it has other countries in the past, the US dollar will only be useful in the outhouse. (Silver and gold will once again be used as a medium of exchange.)
4. Warren Buffet has been quoted as saying that "Gold is useless" (But he has been mum on silver as far as I know.)
5. The great and colorful Mogambo Guru (TGACMG) has been touting the virtues of buying gold, silver and oil for a very long time.(Anyone who has been a reader of his and has taken his advice has made out pretty well so far (MOPWSF).
6. So in the end as they say "You pays your money and you make your choice." (Me I choose silver and gold and oil thank you very much.)